I’m an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) professional based in South Florida focused on Enterprise and International SEO projects. I am also a Director of SEO with Catalyst / GroupM.
Born and raised in Cartagena, Colombia. I moved to Bogotá at 18 years old to attend university, and after 12 years living there, I decided to start a new life in the U.S since 2006.
I have over 20 years’ experience creating integrated online marketing campaigns and brand-building experiences. Over that period I have developed marketing solutions for companies in over 10 different sectors that include names such as Apple, UPS, VW, Audi, Alpina Productos Alimenticios, GSK, Revlon, American Express, Kimberly Clark, Colgate, Motorola, Voice123.com, Terra Networks USA, Televisa, EsMás, SAP, Shell, and many more.
Previous work experience includes:
- VP of SEO, Retail, JPMorgan Chase Bank NA (CHASE, J.P. Morgan, Chase Private Client, JPMorgan Chase & Co.)
- Strategic Advisor, SEO, Torre.co
- Director of SEO, eCommerce Partners
- Marketing Manager, Torrenegra Internet Solutions
- Director, Ogilvy Interactive, Colombia
- Senior Account Manager, i-network Hispanoamérica (now ANTEVENIO)
- Marketing Intern, Columbia TriStar Buena Vista Films of Colombia (Disney Pictures, SONY Pictures)
I have experience developing and executing campaigns involving:
- Paid Search
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Display Advertising
Guest Speaking & SEO Industry Contributions
Also, I have served as a Co-Chair of the SEMPO Latino committee, and have been a guest speaker at ClickZ Live (formerly SES Conference & Expo), adtech, CVent Connect, and Tech SEO Boost, among other participations on industry webinars.
Search Engine Watch, Implementing your Search Strategy for the Latino Market, Part 1 in 2007, with Grant Crowell
- My dog 🐶
- Working out 🏋🏽♂️
- Movies 🍿
- Hiking 🥾
- Skiing ⛷
- Traveling ✈️
- Running 🏃🏽
- Networking 📈
- Exploring new restaurants and cuisines 🍱
- Modern art exhibitions 🖼